<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d3228151387132314723\x26blogName\x3dA+Toast+to+parenthood+-+a+practical+g...\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://blissfullparents.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://blissfullparents.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d2103105179158432023', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, July 16, 2007

A Toast to Parenthood!


Hi everyone,



My name is Sue and I'm a mother of four. My youngest daughter just turned 1 while my elderest son is 13. Everyone knows that being a parent has its ups and downs. Its a wonder and joy to look at your child's first smile, hear her bable"MaMa", take her first wobbly step independently etc. On the other hand, listening to screams of "He pushed me!, She took my stuff!" etc, and other forms of sibling rivalry can cause alot of stress and headace.



I like to share my joys and headaches with you all and hope to get feedback from all of you. I'd like to share with you what I have experienced first hand, what I have heard from friends and relatives as well as snippets that I have read up on and feel that will be useful to other parents.

Thats all for now, Bye!

Blogarama - The Blog Directory

Directory of Parenting Blogs

Varb For Me
Recipe Blogs - Blog Catalog Blog Directory














GeekySpeaky: Submit Your Site!




Submit Your Site To The Web's Top 50 Search Engines for Free!


BM Counter

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home